[Geoqus] Ask two questions

Shiyuan Li s.li at ged.rwth-aachen.de
Thu May 15 13:27:37 CEST 2008

Dear Daniel Kurfess:
Thanks so much for your help, and I also did shear test ,I want to ask you that if the gravity is taken into consideration, because what I do is the sinking of a ball in a Newtonian-fluid, and if the gravity loading is taken into consideration, the elasticity of the Newtonian-fluid will have a big effect. So whether do you have such an experience?

The question 'a' means the if the Power Law Multiplier 'A' is a variable due to different temperature which is distributed in vertical direction, whether and how to define a subroutine file, whether do you have such an experience.

Hopr your reply!
Shiyuan