[Geoqus] ABAQUS Material Balance-Porous Media

Manooch Salehabadi Manooch.Salehabadi at pet.hw.ac.uk
Fri May 30 10:25:20 CEST 2008

Dear All:

Hi,
i looked at the material balance of ABAQUS for wetting fluid in porous
media but i could not find any source term in it.
Normally a material balance is like :
 accumulation term= net flux around element surface+ source term
but in ABAQUS i could not find source term it is like :
intergal of accumulation over element volume= integral of net flux over
element surface
My question is if i want to consider source term in my modelling what
should i do?
I will be much appreciated if you could advice me please

With Best Regards
Manooch

--
Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC000278