[Geoqus] ABAQUS Material Balance-Porous Media

Kasper Fischer kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri May 30 12:19:22 CEST 2008

Dear Manooch Salehabadi,

if I remember right you just define boundary conditions for the pore
pressure at places where you want to have sources or sinks of your
fluid. Is this the answer to your question or did I misunderstand it?

Best regards

Kasper

| Dr. Kasper D. Fischer            <kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> |
| Ruhr-Universität Bochum                                              |
| Institut für Geologie, Mineralogie und Geophysik                     |
| NA 3 / 174                       Tel: +49 234 3227574                |
| D-44780 Bochum                   Fax: +49 234 3214181                |
| Germany                          www.geophysik.ruhr-uni-bochum.de    |