[Geoqus] Mantle viscosity at EGU 2012

Wouter van der Wal - LR W.vanderWal at tudelft.nl
Fri Jan 6 11:11:50 CET 2012

Hi Holger,

Thanks for the notice. Mantle viscosity and glacial isostatic adjustment is my favorite word combination.
I didn't come to the last sessions at AGU, so I missed you and Rebekka. Exhaustion was taking its toll on my old body..
Anyway, I wish you both a happy and fruitful new year! When you awake from hybernation in Calgary it will soon be time for EGU and we will meet there.

Wouter

ochum.de] On Behalf Of Holger Steffen