[Geoqus] Modelling faults in Abaqus

Frank Richter Frank.Richter at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Dec 27 22:20:41 CET 2017

Subscribe to and seek assistance from the
ABAQUS mailing list
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Abaqus/info
Search the archive of the list before posting in it.
The list does not accept attachments.

Or
http://www.eng-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=799
or from the ResearchGate discussion forum.

For advice on mechanics in general, including modeling,
you can consult
http://imechanica.org/

If you need subroutines: as an introduction get the file
http://imechanica.org/files/Writing User Subroutines with ABAQUS.pdf

Good luck

Frank