[HGI-news-int] CfP: UbiCrypt Summer School "crypt at b-it" 2014

English Newsletter of the Horst Goertz Institute of IT Security in Bochum hgi-news-international at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon May 12 15:04:03 CEST 2014

Dear Cryptoanalysts,

we cordially invite interested Post-Docs, PhD and master students to
participate in this year's summer school "crypt at b-it". The event will
take place at the Horst Görtz Institute for IT-Security |
Ruhr-University Bochum from July 27 - August 1, 2014.

Please find attached the CfP as well as this year's official poster.

We are looking forward to seeing you all in Bochum!

Kind regards,
Dominik Baumgarten

---

UbiCrypt Summer School 2014
crypt at b-it
Summer School on Cryptography

July 28 - August 01, 2014
Horst Görtz Institute for IT-Security,
Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany

This summer school on cryptography offers PhD students, graduate and
undergraduate students and researchers the opportunity to crypt a bit.
It provides acquaintance and interaction in an intellectually
stimulating and informal atmosphere in pleasant surroundings.

Special focus:
* Discrete Logs
* Functional Encryption

Speakers:
* Gary McGuire, UCD School of Mathematical Sciences, Dublin
* Hoeteck Wee, École normale supériere, Paris

For further information and registration see

<ubicrypt.org/veranstaltungen/summerschool2014>.

Please register online before Monday 14 July 2014.
Note that the number of participants is restricted.

Hoping to see you (or your students) in Bochum this summer!

On behalf of the organizing staff,
Dominik Baumgarten, Daniel Loebenberger, Michael Nüsken

--
Dr. Dominik Baumgarten

PR und Marketing | Koordination Graduiertenkolleg UbiCrypt

Horst Görtz Institut für IT-Sicherheit
Ruhr-Universität Bochum

Te­le­fon: +49 (0) 234 - 32 29 162
Fax: +49 (0) 234 - 32 14886