[SPINA] lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de mailing list memberships reminder

Lyn Mynott lyn.mynott at thyroiduk.org.uk
Do Mai 1 10:20:52 CEST 2014

Dear Sirs,

Could you help me please?  I don't remember ever signing up for a list.
Could you please unsubscribe for me as I can't login (I don't remember my
login and it won't accept any that I usually use).

Kind regards,

Lyn Mynott,

Chair/Chief Executive

Thyroid UK

32, Darcy Road

St Osyth

Clacton on Sea

Essex

CO16 8QF

01255 820407

 <http://www.thyroiduk.org/> www.thyroiduk.org

 <https://thyroiduk.healthunlocked.com/Home>
www.healthunlocked.com/thyroiduk

Would you like to go onto our mailing list to receive news about our work
and general thyroid news?  If so, please
<http://www.thyroiduk.org.uk/tuk/About_Us/contact_us.html> click here and
complete the form.

Thyroid UK does vital work by raising awareness of thyroid disease, by
helping people to work through the steps needed to find out if they have
thyroid disease, and helping them in their quest to improve their thyroid
related health.

If you found the contents of this email helpful and would like to make a
donation, please click the button below.

You will be contributing towards ensuring that the important work of Thyroid
UK can continue.

 <http://www.thyroiduk.org.uk/tuk/donate.html>

This information is not intended to be a substitute for medical guidance
from your own doctor. Thyroid UK cannot be held responsible for any actions
taken as a result of using Thyroid UK resources.  Please check with your
personal physician before applying any of these recommendations.

Registered as a Company limited by guarantee in England & Wales No. 6254073
Registered Office: 32 Darcy Road, St Osyth, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex CO16 8QF
Registered Charity Number: 1125270