[Biomedical-cybernetics] Deadline for Abstract Submission is Fast Approaching

Guastello, Stephen stephen.guastello at marquette.edu
Thu Apr 21 22:37:47 CEST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

As expected, we are seeing an early surge of high quality submissions
from around the world for 21st Annual Conference of the Society for
Chaos Theory in Psychology and Life Sciences.  The call for papers is
closing on April 30 - Just over one week from now.  Submit your abstract
today through the on-line abstract submission portal:
<http://www.societyforchaostheory.org/conf/2011/cfp.cgi>http://www.societyforchaostheory.org/conf/2011/cfp.cgi
Time is very
short, so submit your abstract today.  Abstracts are pouring in from
around the globe (four continents so far), with broad interdisciplinary
content as well including:  Medicine ; group dynamics; organizational
development; psychiatry; psychotherapy; epigenetics; creativity; and
nonlinear methodology.

...And speaking of methodology, don't forget to register for the
pre-conference workshop on nonlinear methods:
<http://www.societyforchaostheory.org/conf/2011/>http://www.societyforchaostheory.org/conf/2011/
.  This workshop is a
rare offering, and will open new doors enabling you to better
understand, design, and carry out nonlinear analyses.  Finally, you will
not want to miss keynote presentations by Polemnia Amazeen on the use of
nonlinear concept and analyses across the scientific disciplines; and
Tom Dishion who will present on 20 years of research applying nonlinear
dynamics to child and family development.

Finally, don't miss the chance to toast our 20th Anniversary at our
Champagne Banquet.  Our organization, and the broader state of nonlinear
science, is passing through a critical milestone.  Don't miss the
opportunity to celebrate your foundational contributions together with
those of your colleagues.  Submit your abstract today!

Sincerely,

David Pincus, Ph.D., Conference Chair
Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology & Life Sciences