[Biomedical-cybernetics] Corrected link: The Program for the INSC

Guastello, Stephen stephen.guastello at marquette.edu
Mon Mar 10 21:21:55 CET 2014

Correct link should be www.societyforchaostheory.org/insc/2014/

The program for the International Nonlinear Science Conference in
Nijmegen is ready. Please go to the conference home page and select
Program from the main menu. The program file is in PDF.

We will have additional logistics on the site in the next day or so
for how to get to buildings and rooms, where to find lunch, etc.
Please check the site, because we won't be posting distributed
messages for those items (but we're REALLY trying to correct this
link!).

We look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.

-The INSC Conference Committee
Anna Bosman, Radboud University, Chair.