[Biomedical-cybernetics] The Program for the INSC is ready

Guastello, Stephen stephen.guastello at marquette.edu
Mon Mar 10 19:58:07 CET 2014

Nonlinear Colleagues --

The program for the International Nonlinear Science Conference in
Nijmegen is ready. Please go to the conference home page
www.societyforchaostheory.org/conf/2014/
and select Program from the main menu. The program file is in PDF.

We will have additional logistics on the site in the next day or so
for how to get to buildings and rooms, where to find lunch, etc.
Please check the site, because we won't be posting distributed
messages for those items.

We look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.

-The INSC Conference Committee
Anna Bosman, Radboud University, Chair.

This message has been sent to people who we believe are interested in
nonlinear dynamics and related publications and events. If you would
like to be removed from future mailings, reply to this message with
REMOVE in the subject heading.