[Biomedical-cybernetics] Early bird alert - 1 more day to submit your conference abstracts!

Guastello, Stephen stephen.guastello at marquette.edu
Mon Mar 9 04:00:08 CET 2015

We want your work to be part of the action!

We’re gearing up for
a mighty awesome 25th anniversary conference in Gainesville, Florida!!

You don’t want to miss the action, the stimulation, and the great
audiences for presenting your work!

~ Big-name keynote speakers Scott Kelso and Robin Vallacher!
~ New kinds of methods workshops!
~ New kinds of integrative experiences to increase your take-aways
from the conference!

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS OF PAPERS, SYMPOSIA, AND POSTERS

Early bird submissions deadline is March 10, 2015.*

*Conference Chair’s encouragement to Early Birds:
I plan to get your acceptances sent out before our announced date of
March 23!
You still have time to be the early birds who get the early notices!

Regular Submissions deadline is April 30, 2015.

Submit your abstract(s) electronically at

http://www.societyforchaostheory.org/conf/2015/cfp