[Biomedical-cybernetics] CODEDS - Paper or Abstract Submission Due: April 1, 2015

2015 Conference on Ordinary Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems (CODEDS 2015) codeds at studyalert.info
Mon Mar 16 16:44:07 CET 2015

If you cannot read it, please click here.
2015 Conference on Ordinary Differential Equations and Dynamical
Systems (CODEDS 2015)
www.engii.org/conf/CODEDS/2015Jul/
July 19-21, 2015    Shanghai, China
Dear Colleagues,
It is our great pleasure to inform you 2015 Conference on Ordinary
Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems (CODEDS 2015) will be
held from July 19 to 21, 2015 in Shanghai, China. This conference will
cover issues on Ordinary Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems.
We cordially invite you to submit paper to our conference through
paper submission system.
All the accepted papers will be published by "Journal of Applied
Mathematics and Physics" (ISSN: 2327-4352), a peer-reviewed open
access journal that can ensure the widest dissemination of your
published work.
You are welcome to submit abstracts for presentation. The abstracts
are only used for an oral presentation and will not be published in
the conference journal.
CODEDS 2015 will be co-located with the following conferences:
(1) 2015 International Conference on Partial Differential Equations
(ICPDE 2015)
www.engii.org/conf/ICPDE/2015Jul/
(2) 2015 International Conference on Groups and Algebras (ICGA 2015)
www.engii.org/conf/ICGA/2015Jul/
(3) 2015 International Conference on Functional Analysis (ICFA 2015)
www.engii.org/conf/ICFA/2015Jul/
(4) 2015 International Conference on Probability and Stochastic
Analysis (ICPSA 2015)
www.engii.org/conf/ICPSA/2015Jul/
(5) 2015 International Conference on Statistics and its Applications
(ICSA 2015)
www.engii.org/conf/ICSA/2015Jul/
Important Dates
Conference: July 19-21, 2015
Paper or Abstract Submission Due: April 1, 2015
Early Bird Registration due for Accepted Paper or Abstract: 10 days
after acceptance notification
Early Bird Registration due for Audience: May 18, 2015
Kind regards,
Becky
CODEDS Organizing Committee
Email: math_july at engii.org