[Geoqus] On creating new field variable using Scripting interface

Jozina Dirkzwager jozina.dirkzwager at beg.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 29 21:17:05 CEST 2007

Bassam,

In your case I would access the odb, add the new variable -which you
define through scripting- to it, and then save the 'new' odb.
All basic scripting lines you need are in the example scripts part of
the Scripting User's Manual (8.10 v6.6) and an example along the lines
of your problem is provided.

Good luck
Jose