[Geoqus] On creating new field variable using Scripting interface

Manooch Salehabadi Manooch.Salehabadi at pet.hw.ac.uk
Fri Mar 30 00:30:04 CEST 2007

Dear Bassam:

sorry i am a beginner with ABAQUS myself and can not answer your question but i have read a book about programming with PYTHON and suggest it to you if you need to learn PYTHON for writing your scripts:

"LEARN TO PROGRAM USING PYTHON:A TUTORIAL FOR HOBBYSISTS,SELF-STARTERS AND ALL WHO WANT TO LEARN THE ART OF COMPUTER PROGRAMMING"

it is a very good refernce in learning PYTHON ,

Regards
Manooch