[Geoqus] orphan mesh

Shiyuan Li s.li at ged.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jul 7 19:55:54 CEST 2008

Hello Sanghita:
I do not know about adaptive meshing very well, but I know 'Abaqus Analysis User's Manual' 12.3.1,12.3.2,12.3.3 are the introduction of Adaptive remeshing, it need to calculate the model with coarse mesh, and then choose the odb file in Mesh Modulus--Adaptivity--Mannual Adaptive Remesh.
This is my little experience about adaptive meshing.
Best Regards!
Shiyuan

M.Sc. Shiyuan Li, PhD student
Geologie-Endogene Dynamik
(Structural geology - Tectonic - Geomechanics)
RWTH Aachen
Lochnerstrasse 4-20, Aachen, Germany
office: +49 241 8095416
fax:    +49 241 8092358